Feces White Mucus New Puppy, May Be Wormy?


New puppy, may be wormy? - feces white mucus

Yesterday I received my new puppy, the breeder told me that I prepare well to cross the door that the dog had worms and dewormed at 6 / 5, and it should now. Receipt of your house and still has a lot of diarrhea and it seems that only a few small white particles in their feces. She had mixed a bit of mucus / blood and in a couple of times. I take him to the vet, but tonight just curious, I really must make one of us who have concerns, take them, so an adult dog of 10 years and have a kitten of eight weeks to care. I know I am to speak tonight in veterinary medicine, but also strange that the more I read, I am more worried.

3 comments:

miaugh said...

Bring a stool sample to the vet is the best way, what type of parasites you know - some require repeated deworming to be fully effective. You just have to out chair and threw it to their other pets do not believe in picking invented.

Some parasites are zoonotic diseases - transmissible to humans - such as roundworms and the heart.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites/ ...

Luca's Mom said...

It is common for puppies. It is easy with an antibiotic that you will not hurt your dog clean. Do not worry, just get to the vet, and he / she will take care of them.

You are not at risk from worms.

Chris B said...

The sampling of chairs with you to the vet. Sounds like a bad case of tapeworms, or a combination of cestodes and coccidia.
They should have a stool test to determine to what each puppy.

Good luck.

Post a Comment