Bare Breast Photo I Need Help...should I Forgive Him?


I need help...should i forgive him? - bare breast photo

I have 4 pictures on the computer and my friend have been screenshots of the MSN conversation with webcam. The photos are from her friends topless (bare chest) on the webcam! I looked at the date on the picture and made 6 months after we made! We've been together for 2 years. I confronted him immediately and said he could not remember how and photos are not looking there. I feel betrayed me, for me it is an act of fraud, and saw a girl topless on a webcam and record images of the same. But that was long ago and I know he would never do that now, I am convinced that, but I want to know how to forgive you because I love her too much to leave. Has anyone been in similar situations and be able to forgive? How?: (

1 comment:

Javier said...

I have a similar situation as you, but I think you should listen to his statements before the first friend was so angry with him. In a relationship, trust is the fundamental and most important factor in the relationship to continue. Since the incident has already happened a long time, and you know I never do it, why not make it a chance and give relief from it?

If you have to forgive him, considering this as an obstacle for the two faced together so that the relationship evolve and grow.

See the article on measures to build trust in a relationship and hope that you and your friend can have a happy relationship.

Post a Comment